Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Silver Threads and Golden Needles...


Koshchey from a Russian website
Koschey the Deathless
Roars around the countryside
The women don’t know where to hide
With this nutter on the loose
Acting like a machismo goose
Kidnapping women left and right
Pity he’s just not too bright
He's Koschey,
He's Koschey the Deathless!!

Koschey the Deathless
He’s such a tosser
Thinks he’s good as Richard Gere
But Richard Gere has naught to fear
From Koschey
Koschey the Deathless!

I have been singing this song ever since I was kidnapped. I have it on reliable authority that it is driving Koschey mad.
There he is again…
``Shut up, woman, you’re driving me mad.”
Good. Ouch, pricked my finger again on that darned spindle. Does this mean I will fall asleep and a handsome Prince will wake me? Lois can have Richard Gere. I’ll settle for George Clooney.

2 Comments:

At 1:38 AM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

``Shut up, woman, you’re driving me mad.”
This image of you driving Koshchey the Terrible to distraction is just wonderful Gail. He most certainly never comes trying to kidnap me.

 
At 2:25 AM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

I love this Gail. Who needs a freak anyway, dear?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home